Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am HIS soldier

This was created while in the seminarian house last 2004.. yes, dating tambay ako sa seminaryo :D

I'm a soldier with no guns nor sword
nor shiny shield, nor flashy robe
All I have is my pride
and His word as my guide
coz Im His soldier..


Life is a constant struggle
Our aim is to win our daily battle
Im a soldier and I fight
I fight for my life
Carry on, never let go
For along these barriers
Im gonna win a bright tomorrow
coz Im a soldier


I see people..
Other soldiers fighting too
I see them breaking down,
Their pain reflecting in a sad depressing sound
And I hear them echoing in my mind

I dont want to fight for myself alone
Someday I know, I will carry them on
I will help them see the light,
Fight the battle of their lives
coz I am HIS soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment